The teardrop shape gives immense power due to its large tip surface area. This shape is for power and speed for catching waves or maximising speed from each stroke
• Plant-based bio resin infused – that's right, plant based glue!
• 100% long grain low-density FSC certified balsa wood core
• Unique Eye-catching Wood Veneer Wrap for added strength
• Extended reinforcement UD carbon neck for extra strength
• Full ABS protective rail all around the blade and next to protect both your paddle and board
• Ultra-lightweight for longer and more efficient paddle journeys
ERGOMONIC CARBON HANDLE
• Adjustable handle with marked measurements - never forget your perfect length paddle for that perfect paddling technique
Blade Angle - 10 Degrees
Length x Width – 7.5 x 17.75in/19 x 45cm
Each paddle is made with Entropy Resins Super Sap, a bio-based resin powered by plants. Reduced harmful byproducts, greenhouse gases and carbon footprint without compromising performance, making our paddles far from just beautiful.
Each paddle saves;* • The energy equivalent to charging your smartphone 86 times • 5 servings of water (454ml/16oz) saved during manufacturing compared to normal epoxy resins • Pollution equivalent to 0.6 miles of driving your car*based on the LCA (life cycle analysis) of 1 gallon of Entropy Resins Super Sap. Each paddle uses around 250g of resin (3785g in a gallon)
Our paddles are also made with a super wood for its core, BALTEK® Balsa Wood. The Balsa tree is an incredibly versatile wood that is fast-growing, low-density honeycomb-like cell structure with a remarkable strength/rigidity to weight ratio, not only making our paddles some of the lightest on the market and effortless to paddle, but resilient and sustainable. Sea Lion is one of only a few manufacturers of balsa wood paddles in the world, but none with our unique hand-picked wood veneersFSC®-certified balsa wood plantations in Ecuador (FSC-C019065) and Papua New Guinea (FSC-C125018) FSC wood veneers on each paddle
100% SECURE CHECKOUT